Using the ITI Digital DXP Dashboard your organization can create custom filter categories and organize particular events or places according to your organization's needs.
Creating Category Tab & Adding Content
One logged in on your dashboard,
- Go to Customization on the sidebar menu, then Custom Categories.
- Turn On the Event Categories feature. If you already have other categories created in the past, you can skip to the next step.
- Enter the new category, for example, Take-out/Delivery, Family Events, Main Street Events, etc.
- Go back to your Approved Events list, by clicking this option on your sidebar menu.
- Click on the STAR icon to categorize the event. The new category will show as an option from the drop-down list.
Embedding Your Custom Category Widget
If you wish to embed this particular category view, directly on a dedicated landing page of your site, you can use the sample code below, with a few edits.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Custom Categories area on the dashboard and find the link to your custom category.
- Copy the Category ID - such as: /JacksonMS/custom-events/5d6e7ce1a8d4d12495538a39
- Edit the widget sample code URL below to reflect the category ID you copied. The entire URL highlighted in yellow needs to be updated.
If you have any questions during this process, please don't hesitate to contact our team via support ticket or directly to your account manager.