At ITI Digital, we understand the importance of controlling how your content is displayed.
With your Google Places software license, you have the ability to edit which images are included and which images to block from view. The following video shows how to edit your Places listings to include the images you want to display, and which ones to exclude. Note that only the first 5 images (in brackets) will be displayed on the front end.
- Login in you ImGoing Dashboard
- Head to "Places" in the ImGoing Dashboard
- Search for the Place you want to edit.
- Click Edit. Scroll Down. Click "Edit Google Images of this Place"
- Choose 5 Images you want to show into the Green box.
- Then Save - Save