There are two ways to add new places to your DXP Module dashboard, and in this article, we will show both options.
1) Add Google Place by Name
- After logging in on your dashboard, go to the "Content Management" button under the Admin section. Click on "Places" Scroll down until you see "Add Google Place by Name" on the left side of the page.
- Next, enter the Business Name that you want to add then click Seach. There will be a pop-up box displaying the information of the business you searched for.
- If everything is correct, click Save. It will be added to your approved Places automatically.
- Places added through this process via the dashboard admin access are automatically APPROVED.
Alternatively, you can review this process with the video below:
2) Create a Place Manually
If the place you wish to add does not have a Facebook page or if it is not included in categories accepted by ImGoing, no problem! It can be created manually.
- Go to Content Management and click on "Places" scroll down, and you will see "Create Place Manually."
- Then, insert the info about the place: Name, Location, Category, Description, and Image.
- It is required to select the address from the Google dropdown. This will allow displaying the place in the widget map and get directions. If there's no address to add, you can select the city.
- The description and Image are not required. In case there's no uploaded image, your logo will be displayed!
- Places added manually via the dashboard admin access are automatically APPROVED.
If you have any questions during this process, please don't hesitate to contact our team via support ticket or directly to your account manager.